I live in a country where its sunny all year round. Makeup lovers have a serious problem with wearing foundation in this heat. Many popular foundation brands have a hard time standing up to the climate here.
After a lot of trial and error, I have found a foundation that works PERFECTLY with the climate and especially combination/oily skin. Its called the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation.
It has a dry powdery texture and comes in a variety of shades. There are only two shades for woman of darker skin tones available here in Jamaica. This is my only con about this product. There are apparently other dark shades but Jamaica, for some reasons, does not have them.
Here is a photo of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in shades Medium 4, Dark 2 and Dark 3 (from left to right)
- A beauty blender sponge or flat top powder brush are tools I have found that apply this product perfectly to my skin.
- Medium to Full Coverage - build-able
- Dry and powdery
- Medium 4 seems to have a white/beige undertone
- Dark 2 seems to have a yellow undertone
- Dark 3 seems to have an yellowish-orange undertone
Where to purchase?
They are available at my store. Visit Tiffany Davidson Makeup if you are in Jamaica.