You're going to need 70% or higher Rubbing Alcohol, a coin (a ten dollar or fix dollar - depending on the size of the eyeshadow) and a piece of cloth.
- Place a little rubbing alcohol into the cap of the bottle.
- Use the end of an eyeshadow brush and break apart pieces of eyeshadow that are clumps.
- Place a few drops of alcohol into the finely ground eyeshadow. It should become a paste. NOT RUNNING LIKE SOUP.
- Place the coin within the cloth. This will be used to press the eyeshadow as it appears when you first bought it.
- Press the coin-in-cloth against the pasty eyeshadow until it has been pressed flat enough.
- Leave to set and dry.
Tiffany MUA <3 :)
here is a link to a youtube video of someone doing it if you need visual aid